The linksyssmartwifi.com EA6350 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router joins 4 Gigabit ports to help various sorts of both wired and Wi-Fi devices. As the wireless device has the most recent Wireless-AC innovation, it has been included to carry the cutting edge wireless speed to every one of your devices. The device includes the USB 3.0 and uses double groups with up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps.
Here are two main methods to Setup the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA6350 Router:
If you need to physically arrange the linksyssmartwifi.com router, there is an alternative to sidestep it. For that, from the outset, you need to visit the landing page of the Smart Setup. There tick the choice I need to skip Setup and arrange my router physically. Then, click on Next.
Smart Setup Via Web Interface
In the most recent Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers firmware, the Smart Setup is inserted
inside. It encourages you in running the arrangement through an internet browser with
the utilization of any portable, work area or PC device. Subsequently, by using Smart
arrangement, you can set up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers effectively.
Follow the Below Given Step To Setup the Linksys EA6350 Router:
Connected the Linksyssmartwifi.com Router with the Computer Device
- In the foremost case, you have to plug one part of the arrangement connection into the yellow Internet port of the router.
- At that point, plug the opposite part of the bargain any numbered port on the Internet modem, according to provided by your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Next, you need to connect the power connector to an electrical plug and furthermore to the back of your router.
- At that point, interface the router with the PC, either using a wireless association or through a wired one.
Initial Setup the Linksyssmartwifi.com Router
- In the foremost case, Open any program on your PC and go into the location bar of it here you need to enter the default gateway IP address like 192.168.1.
- At that point, press Enter and read out the License Terms on the appreciated page.
- After perusing, check the crate. Go to the base right of the page and click on the Next alternative.
- There, you will get an option Install future router refreshes naturally (suggested). Uncheck it and after that continue by tapping on the Next choice on the base right.
- There you will get the choices to change the name and password of your wireless system. If you need to transform it, at that point do as such. Something else, click on the Next choice.
- At that point, make a router password.
- Click on the Next option and close the program window finally.
Installation and the Configuration of Linksys Smart Router
- In the first step, you will need to Go to any program and open another tab in it.
- Go to the location bar access the Linksyssmartwifi.com and enter the default IP address (192.168.1.1) into it
- Press Enter and there you will get a pop-up message box.
- You need to enter the router password which you have made during the underlying set-up.
- From that point forward, click on the Sign In option.
- Go the Router Settings in the route menu and pick Connectivity choice
- From that point, select the Administration tab.
- Go to the Application Layer Gateway and ensure that the SIP choice isn’t checked there.
- Finally, click on OK.
Why the User not getting the Access of the Linksyssmartwifi.com EA6350 Router Router-Troubleshooting Steps
The followings are some of the beneficial steps to tackle this issue:
- The quickest and the basic development you should take towards the power cycle of your devices. Power off and control on all of the devices and restart the Linksys Router to be sure.
- You will need to reset the Linksys Smart Router by pressing the reset button.
- Check the internet connection of your router. Make sure that you are using the updated version of the firmware.
- Make sure that the minimum number of devices connected with the router.
- Make sure that you have a valid IP address to connect the computer device and the router.
- Enter the correct username and password to access the login page.