Linksys Smart Wifi cloud account lets you use your Linksys Router remotely. In this guide we are going to tell you how you can create once on your own through linksyssmartwifi.com. Before you start, you need to ensure that your computer/PC or any device that you’re using is connected with Linksys Smart Wifi Router.
Follow the below steps to create a Linksys Smart Wifi Cloud account:-
- 1. Make sure that your device is connected to the Linksys Smart Wifi router network.
- 2. Open any web browser on your computer type www.linksyssmartwifi.com” in the URL/ address bar.
- 3. Press Enter to access the Linksys Smart Wifi login page.
- 4.Locate the “Click here” button for Cloud account on this screen.
- 5. Then select Create an account. You need to fill up the relevant information in the blank fields such as your email id, set up a password.
- 6. In rare scenarios you won’t be able to type in these blank fields. This is because of the internet issue, simply refresh the page.
- 7.Once filled, read and accept the End User License Agreement, Privacy statement and Terms & Conditions of Linksys Cloud account.
- 8.An activation email will be sent to your email id. Open your email Id and click on the activation link.
- 9. Sometimes you don’t find email from Linksys Smart Wifi for a cloud account in your inbox, instead it lands in the Junk and Spam folders. Check them as well.
- 10. Open the message from Linksys Smart Wifi Mailer.
- 11. As instructed, click on the activation link. It will take you to the Linksys Smart Wifi Page.
- 12. Sign In with the same set of email and password through which you created this account.
- 13. Associate your router by entering the administrative password in the space provided. Click Ok after that.
- The Linksys Router Administrative password is set as admin by default.
- Use the updated password if you have changed it.
- You can associate your Linksys Router with Linksys Smart Wifi cloud account remotely only if you’re connected with Router Network.
- You can use Linksys Smart Wifi to make configuration in the settings manually. Although you use it remotely.
How to Access my Linksys cloud account?
- 1. Open any web browser of your choice or which you generally use.
- 2. In the URL/ address bar of the web browser, type “http://www.linksyssartwifi.com” and press enter.
- 3. The Linksys Smart Wifi Login Screen will get open. Enter username and password in the blank fields to login.
- 4. Once logged in, click on the Add Device tab.
- 5. Next it will ask you to select the type of the device you’re adding.
- 6. While adding the wireless device, its SSID name and password, its security type.
- 7. Note down all these information for your future information.
- 8. When your device is added successfully, you can click OK to add a wireless device page.
- Linksys cloud Manager login
- Linksys Smart WiFi login
- Linksys Router Login
- Linksys Cloud Manager Cost
- Linksys Cloud Manager