Linksyssmatwifi.com is the EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router is one of the latest routers. It will provide the three external antennas for the wireless network that expand the signal coverage area range. The EA 6900 AC1900 is the first in the http://linksyssmartwifi.com router line to include adjustable and removable outer receiving wires. The reception apparatus trio attempts to convey an extreme wireless signal what’s a more, range to deal with the inundation of various users and devices working simultaneously.
Advanced Features of Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router
Faster Technology : It will simultaneous dual-band route speed up to 600 Mbps for the media applications.
Improved Signal Interference : Provide better and advanced beam forming technology that improves the wireless signal to the signal reception to the home environment.
Better signal Transfer Rate : Delivers the 10x faster transfer rate up to the USB2.0 to the data files.
Easy Setup : The Linksyssmartwifi.com installation and the configuration method is quite easy and reliable that will easily access by the user.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA6900 AC1900 Router Login Setup
- In the foremost case, you will need to power on the router. If you replace the router then disconnect it.
- Connect the Internet link from your modem to the yellow Internet port on your router. Hold up until the force light on the facade of the router is strong.
- Now, connect with the safe wireless name that appeared in the Quick Start Guide that accompanied your router. (You can change the system name and secret word later during router arrangement.)
Note: You won’t have Internet access until the linksyssmartwifi.com setup arrangement is finished.
- Open an internet browser and follow the guidelines to finish the router arrangement.
- In that guidelines don’t show up in the internet browser, enter com in the program’s location bar.
- Toward the finish of arrangement, follow to the on-screen directions to set up your
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
How to Change the Network Name and Password of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router?
You can change the name (SSID) and secret phrase of your system, however, on the off chance that you do as such, every single wireless device associated with your https://linksyssmartwifi.com will lose their Internet association until you reconnect them utilizing the new system name and secret phrase.
Here are steps to change the Network Name and Password of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router:
- In the first step, you will need to login to the official website of the linksyssmartwifi.com into the location bar.
- Go to the Wireless option then select the Router settings.
- Now click on the Basic tab available on the screen.
- Tap to the Router password option then you will need to enter the new password then click on the ok button.