Linksys Smart WIFI extender login via Broadband WIFI extender is a residential gateway device. It serves as a 3-in-1 device. One of its features is that you can use it as a wireless access point. Via wireless Access point, you can connect to your wireless computer devices, smartphones, laptops, gaming consoles, modems, extenders, etc. Your Linksys Smart WIFI router and the WIFI extender has a gigantic firewall. It can secure and protect connected devices from internet hackers and stealers. Linksys WIFI extender can also serve as a DHCP server.
Linksys WIFI extender login process
- To begin the logging and setup process, first, plug in the power line adapter.
- Connect your WIFI extender to the power supplying board.
- Wait for 10 to 30 seconds to initialize the Linksys WIFI extender login process.
- Take the Ethernet cable. Access the power supplying board from the back of your Extender WAN port or the Internet port.
- Take another Ethernet cable and connect both the ends.
- One of which is from the LAN port of the Extender and the other end from the computer.
- When your computer connects to the Linksys Smart WIFI login page, begin the Linksys WIFI extender login and setup process.
- Navigate the internet browser to the web interface of the router.
- First of all, enter the web address http//linksyssmartwifi.com at the Addy.
- A window will roll out on your screen. It will ask you to input the default login details.
- In case you cannot get the Linksys WIFI extender login window, try something else.
- After that, log in to the web interface, such as the IP address of your range extender.
- You can take it from the printed label of your Linksys WIFI extender.
- It can be like http://192.168.1.1 at the address line of your web browser.
- If you don’t have the default password, then take ADMIN as the default password of your Linksys smart WIFI login page.
- Now you must get the Setup page of your router.
Linksys smart WIFI Extender security settings
- Go to the Wireless tab at the top of the dashboard’s security screen.
- And then, under the SSID field, modify the Wireless Network Name.
- Change it from the default to unique and customized login details.
- Now disable the wireless SSID Broadcast option.
- And then tap to secure the settings at the SAVE tab.
The second security shell is to protect the [Wireless Security] section. It is at the top of the page. Do you want to secure the WIFI password of your Range Extender? Then use the unique [Security Mode] from the drop-down box. And then select the security encryption WEP.
Best about your Linksys smart WIFI login
The Linksys Smart WIFI login via a Wireless channel acts as a built-in 4-port full-duplex. It helps to relate your all cabled devices via an Ethernet cord. The most important fact about this Linksys WIFI extender login is that it can support up to 253 IP addresses altogether. Any window-based or iOS-based system can work and pair with this router that supports TCP/IP protocol. You can contact our customer executives in case of any doubt and trouble. Our technical experts are ready to help you all the time whenever you need them.