The linksyssmartwifi.com AC1900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Modem Router (XAC1900) and Linksys AC1200 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Modem Router (XAC1200) are the most recent options to the http://linksyssmartwifi.com EA arrangement line-up highlighting an inherent DSL modem making it simple to associate with a DSL Internet support and appreciate quick, dependable Wi-Fi all through a home without buying an extra device. These modem linksyssmartwifi.com setup routers convey cutting edge Wireless-AC innovation and double band velocities of up to 4.3x faster than Wireless-N for the XAC1900 and up to 2.8x quicker for the XAC1200. The Http://linksyssmartwifi.com login XAC1900 additionally accompanies three movable, outer radio wires to enhance Wi-Fi signal all through the home, giving improved sign quality in those dubious vulnerable sides and considering greater adaptability.
Advanced Features of Linksys XAC1900 and XAC1200 Router
- It has Next-generation Wireless AC
- Worked in Linksys APM103 ADSL2+ Power Modem
- 3 outer receiving antenna on the XAC1900 model
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi programming
- Progressed Beam forming Technology
- Transfer rate of USB 3.0
- Simple Setup
Linksyssmartwifi.com XAC1900 and XAC1200 Router Login Setup
- In the foremost case, you will need to Associate the Power Modem to the routerlogin with the given split connection.
- Associate the Ethernet connection to the Internet port of the router at that point interface the force link to the Power port.
- Now Connect the gave telephone connection to the Power Modem and divider jack. At that point, plug in the Power Modem to a force source.
- Now you will need to check the status of the LED placed into the router. Until the light placed into the router starts blinking.
- Connect the linksyssmartwifi.com router with the computer device by using the Ethernet cable.
- Go and open the internet into the device connected with the router and enter the web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com into the URL bar of the browser.
- The user can also enter the default IP address 22.214.171.124 of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router.
- The login arrangement page will display on the screen here you will need to username and password to access the page.
- Now hit the login button to proceed further.
How to Optimize Traffic with QoS of Linksys Smart Wi-Fi XAC1900 and XAC1200 Router?
You can use Quality of Service (QoS) to dole out various needs to Internet traffic, applications, and administrations. The linksyssmartwifi.com setup gives default QoS rules. You can include custom QoS runs and oversee both default and custom QoS rules. We suggest that you empower QoS on the off chance that uses losing the Internet. Notwithstanding, when QoS allocates a high need to spilling video, it likewise allows the lower need for the remainder of Internet traffic.
Here are the Steps to Optimize the QoS of the Linksyssmartwifi.com XAC1900 and XAC1200:
- In the foremost case, you will need to navigate an internet browser from a PC or cell phone that is associated with the router arrangement.
- Enter the web address http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com. A login window opens.
- Type the routers username and secret word. The BASIC Home page shows.
- Select ADVANCED > Setup > QoS Setup option available on the screen.
- The QoS Setup page shows.
Note: If you didn’t include any system standards or change needs, the QoS practices table shows the default QoS rules and their default need lines, from the most elevated line (the furthest left section) to the least need (the furthest right section).
- Select the Turn Internet Access QoS On checkbox.
- Go and Click on the Apply button to save all the changes you have done currently.
- Your settings are saved. The http//linksyssmartwifi.com appoints traffic needs as indicated by the QoS rules and their need lines